Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Its thrilling and I just had to share.......

Hi All !

Sorry I havent been able to log in for a while....... I am just thrilled to bits and I just had to share this with you all..... I launched my first global office in Singapore last week and we have got the most tremendous response ! It feels so good , I can't explain ....moving from a garage to Singapore's Central Business District and getting written about all over the local papers as if we were the best thing to happen to Singapore after sliced bread and dumplings :) ...
What makes me even happier is that for very long lesconcierges was dipali...... now it goes much beyond that and it is an entity with a personality of its own right and the professional team I was able to put into place after many years of slog...have created the company and will take us to many global shores.

And for those of you in Singapore ( Nisha ...Sabha ...Veronica ) and for those of you who know people who have only 24 hours in a day living in Singapore ( wink ) : do use our services...... would love to help.

Hugs

Dipali

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kudos Missy
We are all sooo proud of you! Did you take any photos? If so post them as well.
Ro

angraaj said...

dipu ur the best. u rock and rule.luv u. roopa.

angraaj said...

dipu ur the best. u rock and rule.luv u. roopa.

ujwala said...

Congratulations! havent had internet connection for a week now. hopefully should be back online again from tomorrow.

arti manaktala said...

ditoo....Dipa...way to go girl!! the worlds your oyster and now there is no looking back ever!!! You have truly triumphed.Big,big congrats and big hug.
arti

DIPALI said...

Thank you all..... it does feel good, i have to admit.

Its my Diya's 2nd b'day on the 8th and I was trying to figure out just how to muster the energy to be a good mommy on this day... then ofcourse I decided ... to outsource it out to MY concierge : my Mommy:) so now Diya can enjoy a party as much as I did mine when i was at school with all of you :)

Take care all
DS

Rahat said...

Dipali - well done with the business! Love, Rahat