Thursday, April 26, 2007

bella n me...holiday



hey ro bell n i r together ostensibly to paint...joke...because that seems to be the only thing we don't find time for! but it is absolutely wonderful to be together ...and staying together.takes me back to icse days when we used to shift in with each other ...ostensibly to study!! that was an even bigger joke! will be in the us next month. nyc,sfo, la...will call.haven't the foggiest who is organizing the dec get together. knowing how lazy we ALL are... it might just be a good idea to just land up and hope for the best!!

4 comments:

Rohini said...

You both have the same look as you did in school! Unbelievable!!

Anonymous said...

ro pls send me your number and details again...i guess we all look the same but for the rolls of fat, the streaks of grey and the tons of wrinkles! love. sango

Ujwala Prabhu said...

what wrinkles? I havent got any!! :D

Anonymous said...

I will email them to you on the yahoo groups. Ro