Thursday, October 25, 2007

Somebody gonna get hurt real bad!



The first time I heard of Russell Peters was a couple of years ago when we were visiting some friends. They insisted that we watch it with them right away and we did. It had us rolling on the floor laughing our heads off. Later I found a clip of his on Youtube and put it up on this blog. It was about how Indians and Chinese cant do business together. When I went to visit Sangeeta, earlier this year, she said that she hadnt seen it yet. We discovered then that her son Arjun was a fan of Russel Peters too and he soon downloaded the whole episode for us. I think we watched it several times during those 2 weeks and this second clip became a favourite too. It is from the same show and came to me earlier today from Esther (Roshini) on Facebook. I had a good laugh once more. If you haven't already, you have to see this and the earlier one. Thanks Es for the clip.

Couple more q's
1. btw any of you on facebook?
2. want to contribute to this blog?
leave me a comment.

0 comments: