Friday, January 19, 2007

Kitchen Remodel

We are in the process of redoing our kitchen. I am planning to replace the tile counter top with granite and add natural stone to the back splash. I also am changing all the appliances. I was going to do a before and after but chickened out. I will do an 'after' photo when it is completed. It is a ton of work because I am going solo on this one. The other half is too busy with work!
How are you all doing? Dipu, no news from you... Uj are you back in D or still in Cal?
Hi to all.

1 comments:

Ujwala Prabhu said...

does sound like a ton of work but it does sound exciting too! i've now finished the chennai and b'lore visits and have a few days in kol before heading back. have met up wit a few lmog'ers already and a will be meeting up with archana, oni, mun2, sangeeta and maybe archana nevatia tomorrow in flurys. will put up a post on sun/mon. dont forget to take photos for the before and after and if it passes muster post it! :D