Thursday, March 2, 2006

Finally moved out of the house!


Esy wonderful to have you on board. Dont stop posting. And the rest of you buck up!

It took the packers 5 whole days!! Considering that we have less now than our earlier moves and it took us at most 3 days, I still cannot understand what happened!?W$@#%$# Anyway, it's over!

It's good that I took that long holiday earlier last month and did not have regular access to the net coz now that has become even more limited, luckily, I'm not getting my usual withdrawal pangs.

So it's up to you to make some posts. Looks like we're going to be here till the 17th of this month.

2 comments:

sangeeta mehra(bukshi) said...

HEEEELLLLPPP!!

i don't know where i'm supposed to type my message!!
everything I've clicked doesn't allow me to type!!

what am i supposed to do?????

anyway just incase anyone gets to read this.....a big hello from me to you all!!!hope we are all meeting at the end of the year. please lets discuss dates etc. otherwise we won't be able to coordinate it! love sangeeta

Ujwala Prabhu said...

i read it! at least have you in the comments :D will call. love, ujwala